dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From Raghunandana Jayarama Reddy <rjayarama...@cs.stonybrook.edu>
Subject GSoC 2018 - Hello to the community!
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:58:45 GMT
Hi Team,

My name is Raghu. I am a graduate student at Stony Brook University. I
shall be applying to GSoC2018 and came across the Apache Dubbo Incubation
that was posted on one of the Apache projects threads.
I'm interested in working and being a part of the Apache Dubbo development.
I went through some of the Dubbo's documentation(very basic) and just
skimmed through the code base and mailing list.

The details about the GSoC projects are very brief.
Can you please elaborate on the projects Dubbo -11(Extending Serialisation
protocols) and 14 (Optimize and improve the RFC) and if possible give the
links to these issue/enhancement threads in the github repo.

Also Please debrief on the projects Dubbo 25(Swagger Integration) and
27(Integration with Opentracing) on the GSoC thread.

I look forward to hearing back your suggestions & opinions.

Thanks
Raghu