dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From jun liu <ken.lj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On double dubbo starters
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 10:20:04 GMT
Hi Adrian,

Apology again for the confusion.

I agree with what you have mentioned before in gitter:  i think you can work on the one that
your are depending on now, til you think the integration job is stable enough, all problems
related with dubbo cleared. Then we can change to the announced official one(by when we may
have fixed with the repo and release problems). As most of the basic configuration of this
two repos seems to be the same, most works can be reused, anyway, i’d like to help you with
the compatible problems then, if i am able to.

What do you think Mercy?

Best regards,
Jun LIu