dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Luo <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On double dubbo starters
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 10:02:29 GMT
Mercy, could you mind to follow up, to check if there’s any valuable feature/code to merge?

Thanks,
-Ian.

> On 7 Mar 2018, at 5:58 PM, kimmking@163.com wrote:
>
> hi,Ian,
>     It's a good idea to combine the two projects in a few days for transition. I think
it's appropriated for existing users and potential users.

> kimmking@163.com
>

> From: Ian Luo
> Date: 2018-03-07 17:49
> To: dev
> Subject: Re: On double dubbo starters
> Hi Adrian,
>
> First of all, my apology for the confusion. The project under dubbo [1] group is the
official project we plan to maintain in long term for Spring Boot support. I encourage you
try it first and share your feedback if there’s any.

> In order to not block Adrian’s work, I suggest to publish it with the existing groupId/artifactId
since we can always republish with the new groupId/artifactId in the next release cycle after
the transition finishes.

> To dubbo’s mentors, I am not sure if it is appropriated for my proposal. Pls. correct
me once you read the message since we plan to release spring-boot-starter officially very
soon (by the end of this week or the early of the next week).