dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From jun liu <ken.lj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The new release version v2.5.10 has missed a feature, how can we avoid it?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 01:36:59 GMT
>   How can we avoid it?  I think we can do like this :
>       1. When you create a pull request,you should choose a branch  as base branch
(master or 2.5.x).
>       2. If it is a bug branch, should be created  using 2.5.x branch as a basic branch,
sign a "bug" tag in the issue.
>           Else if a new feature, should use master branch as a basic branch,sign a "enhancement
feature" tag .

For contributors, please make sure all changes on the right base branch, that is, only use
2.5.x branch for bugfixes, otherwise use master.

For committers, make sure select the right label and target branch for every PR, make sure
2.5.x merge to master as soon as possible。

> On 13 Mar 2018, at 4:43 PM, Wang Xin <lovepoem@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi ,all
>
>      Recently,the v2.5.10 is published. It is from 2.5.x branch.  But a PR (https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/pull/1401)
 I created is missed.  Because my PR is merged to master branch,but not be merged to 2.5.x