dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From kext gmail <luff...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: The new release version v2.5.10 has missed a feature, how can we avoid it?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:45:32 GMT
Hi,

May i know would this PR(https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/pull/1401 <https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/pull/1401>)
merged to 2.5.11? and when release 2.5.11?
Because this issue introduces many issues in dubbo-spring-boot-starter project.

Best Regards,
Tang Ke

> 下面是被转发的邮件:
>
> 发件人: jun liu <ken.lj.hz@gmail.com>
> 主题: 回复: The new release version v2.5.10 has missed a feature, how can we avoid
it?
> 日期: 2018年3月14日 GMT+8 09:46:20
> 收件人: dev@dubbo.apache.org
> 回复-收件人: dev@dubbo.apache.org
>
> BTW, since you have mentioned the release of v2.5.10, i think there’s no need for a
separate release announcement on the mailing list.
> I’ve create an announcement on github: https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/issues/1465
<https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/issues/1465>

>> On 14 Mar 2018, at 9:36 AM, jun liu <ken.lj.hz@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> How can we avoid it?  I think we can do like this :
>>>     1. When you create a pull request,you should choose a branch  as base branch
(master or 2.5.x).
>>>     2. If it is a bug branch, should be created  using 2.5.x branch as a basic
branch, sign a "bug" tag in the issue.
>>>         Else if a new feature, should use master branch as a basic branch,sign
a "enhancement feature" tag .

>> For contributors, please make sure all changes on the right base branch, that is,
only use 2.5.x branch for bugfixes, otherwise use master.

>> For committers, make sure select the right label and target branch for every PR,
make sure 2.5.x merge to master as soon as possible。

>>> On 13 Mar 2018, at 4:43 PM, Wang Xin <lovepoem@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi ,all
>>>
>>>    Recently,the v2.5.10 is published. It is from 2.5.x branch.  But a PR (https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/pull/1401)
 I created is missed.  Because my PR is merged to master branch,but not be merged to 2.5.x