dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From Jun Liu <liu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prepare for release of v2.6.1
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 09:48:43 GMT
Actually, the release is on progress now and is expected to be done today, this release is
for some planned features and problem fixes. I did not expect the repository transfer to be
completed so quickly, but it’s  a goods news anyway.

Best regards,
Jun

> On 16 Mar 2018, at 5:34 PM, Von Gosling <vongosling@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to recommend that we’d better to finish the repository transfer and some
other necessary polish before the first release. Any questions for that process, my pleasure
to help :-)

> Best Regards,
> Von Gosling
>
>> 在 2018年3月16日,17:06,Huxing Zhang <huxing@apache.org> 写道:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As we are going to move the repo to Apache, will that block your release?
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 4:24 PM, Justin Mclean <justinmclean@me.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,

transfer to apache officially. An official Apache release should follow another process, right?