dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA email notification
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 08:29:45 GMT
On 26/02/18 08:07, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 26/02/18 08:02, Huxing Zhang wrote:
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> Thanks! It works for me now!
>
> Individual notifications should be working now but I'm still not seeing
> mails to issues@dubbo.a.o yet.

Should be fixed now.

There were three issues.

1. Dubbo had not be assigned a notification scheme.
2. jira@apache.org was not on the allow list for issues@dubbo.a.o
3. The permission scheme was set incorrectly which was preventing mail
from being sent to issues@dubbo.a.o

Again, this would normally be something a podling should raise an infra
Jira ticket for. It just so happens that I had the necessary time amd
karma to fix this.

Mark

all issues, we must subscribe issue email list  - issues-subscribe@dubbo.incubator.apache.org
<mailto:issues-subscribe@dubbo.incubator.apache.org>.