druid-dev mailing list archives

From "Angela S." <sisudatamarket...@gmail.com>
Subject Interested in contributing an article to your site
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2021 17:53:43 GMT
Hi there,

My name is Angela; I work on the writers' team at Sisu Data, an analytics
company geared towards helping companies make decisions using data. I
recently found this page: http://druid.apache.org/community/
<https://sisudatamarketing-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1X2PgMwBAD4sV82Le_ksgouZwYFnJRLp75HXa6_7EHX4-635873211&key=YAMMID-67622530&link=http%3A%2F%2Fdruid.apache.org%2Fcommunity%2F>
and was wondering if you are open to taking article submissions on
druid.apache.org. We would love to contribute an informative post
submission, if you're open to the idea.

Let me know what your thoughts are, and if this is something you'd be
interested in seeing what are the costs/guidelines?

Thank you!

Angela
https://sisudata.com/
<https://sisudatamarketing-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1X2PgMwBAD4sV82Le_ksgouZwYFnJRLp75HXa6_7EHX4-635873211&key=YAMMID-67622530&link=https%3A%2F%2Fsisudata.com%2F>