druid-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Wei <jon...@apache.org>
Subject Druid repo migration plan
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2018 22:57:23 GMT
Hi all,

The SGA for Druid has been sorted out, we can get started on migrating the
old Github repo to Apache.

Based on the discussion in our previous migration thread (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/druid-development/q1ip-L8xpBk/GPK1LhC7BQAJ),
it seems we favor using our existing Github PR and issues workflows.

I'll file a JIRA ticket requesting transfer of
https://github.com/druid-io/druid to a Gitbox-style Apache repo, keeping
the existing history of PRs/issues/stars/etc. (e.g., Superset:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset)

Before I do that, I wanted to open this thread for a vote to confirm that
we're all okay with this plan, so please chime in with an approval or any
concerns that you may have.

Thanks,
Jon