druid-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - June 2018
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2018 22:40:33 GMT
The pulsar community is aware that for convenience, they can continue to make releases using
their pre-Apache process. As well as the caveat that any such releases are not hosted on ASF
infrastructure, and are flagged with a prominent notice that such releases are not Apache
releases.

Many projects do this early in incubation to maintain their release rhythm. As a mentor I
think all is good in that respect. I look forward to an Apache release, and it seems one is
likely soon.

-Taylor