druid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - June 2018
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2018 01:00:28 GMT
Hi,

I noticed the podling has failed to report this month and so will need two report next month.
You're a relatively new podling so I wonder are you just not aware of the process or is it
that you need more help from your mentors? Are your mentors currently active?

I also notice on your dev list a number of votes for non ASF releases. I can’t see (but
may of missed it) any discussion to why these non ASF releases are needed or what is holding
you up making an ASF release. It seems a little odd to me that you would vote on these and
then not get the IPMC to look at them, so it may be good idea to have the IPMC look at these
releases in the future, but hopefully your next release will be an ASF one and will be voted
on by the IPMC.

Thanks,
Justin