druid-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jhyde.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - June 2018
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2018 04:51:37 GMT
Yes, the mentors are active and I’m one of them.

As a mentor I am happy to give advice, and do so frequently. But I’m not going to nag the
PPMC to file reports. They need to do that for themselves.

Julian

> On Jun 19, 2018, at 18:00, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I noticed the podling has failed to report this month and so will need two report next
month. You're a relatively new podling so I wonder are you just not aware of the process or
is it that you need more help from your mentors? Are your mentors currently active?

> I also notice on your dev list a number of votes for non ASF releases. I can’t see
(but may of missed it) any discussion to why these non ASF releases are needed or what is
holding you up making an ASF release. It seems a little odd to me that you would vote on these
and then not get the IPMC to look at them, so it may be good idea to have the IPMC look at
these releases in the future, but hopefully your next release will be an ASF one and will
be voted on by the IPMC.