drill-user mailing list archives

From Jadhav Shweta <jadhav.shw...@tcs.com>
Subject Storage plugin configuration issue
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 05:52:41 GMT

Hi,

I have installed Apache drill(apache-drill-0.5.0-incubating) in distributed mode with hadoop
cluster as per following link
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Installing+Drill+in+Distributed+Mode

Even Drill web UI is also accessible.

But i am not able to create new storage plugin or update already present one.
Whenever I hit create button, it again gets initiated to NULL.

P.S. My hadoop cluster is running with different user and I have installed apache drill in
/opt/drill path with sudo root user.

Thanks and regards
Shweta Jadhav
Systems Engineer