drill-user mailing list archives

From Aditya <adityakish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in Build Drill
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 07:24:06 GMT
Hi MohammadReza,

I apologize for not getting back to you on your issue sooner.

Apparently, ping has been disabled for this host and hence is not
a good indication if the host is reachable from your build machine.

Could you see if you can access this URL[1] on the same build machine
using a browser? The error indicate that the host is not reachable from
the machine you are trying to build.

[1] http://repository.mapr.com/nexus/content/repositories/drill/