drill-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Drill ODBC conenctor
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 16:51:59 GMT
I'm not sure but I don't think MapR has released an ODBC driver for the
latest master.  Remember, the ODBC driver is not an Apache project (and
there is no formal Apache release beyond 0.6 yet).

There was a recent RPC version increment due to some low level changes.
I'm guessing that the ODBC drivers probably haven't caught up.  Maybe
someone with more knowledge of that driver can let the list know when an
ODBC driver for the new RPC version will be available.