drill-user mailing list archives

From Yash Sharma <yash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in Build Drill
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:18:21 GMT
Hi Mofateh no Apologies required :)

If you are not able to access the repo then there is only little that we
might be able to point out. You might want to check with the internal team
at your workplace.

As Aditya mentioned - Are you able to access this link via your browser?
http://repository.mapr.com/nexus/content/repositories/drill/

If yes then you are good to go.

Try a new build with the commands mentioned in last mail and It should
build it without any hurdles.
Do share any errors that you face.

Good luck