drill-user mailing list archives

From Hao Zhu <h...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: pipe output to file
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 07:26:05 GMT
0: jdbc:drill:zk=local> !record /tmp/abc.txt

Saving all output to "/tmp/abc.txt". Enter "record" with no arguments to
stop it.

0: jdbc:drill:zk=local> show databases;

+-------------+

| SCHEMA_NAME |

+-------------+

| dfs.default |

| dfs.root    |

| dfs.tmp     |

| cp.default  |

| sys         |

| INFORMATION_SCHEMA |

6 rows selected (0.084 seconds)

0: jdbc:drill:zk=local> !record

Recording stopped.

0: jdbc:drill:zk=local> !quit

Closing: org.apache.drill.jdbc.DrillJdbc41Factory$DrillJdbc41Connection

$ cat /tmp/abc.txt