drill-user mailing list archives

From arorav <aro...@uw.edu>
Subject New to Drill
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:35:29 GMT
Hi All

I am new to Drill and have few questions:

1.       Drill is an incubation project, Is anyone using for production applications?

2.       Data repository recommendation:  I have the source data as relational and want to
perform complex adhoc queries involving joins and aggregates. Any recommendation on the data
repository for better performance.

3.       Encrypted Data:  Does drill works against encrypted data? Any documentation around
it would be helpful?

4.       Concurrent Queries: As I expect 100s of users running against the drill query engine.
Is there any limitation on number of queries running against drill?

All help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Vijay Arora