drill-user mailing list archives

From MohammadReza Mofateh <mofate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query on Array
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 18:57:31 GMT
Hi
Thank you.
I do successfully query on JSON ,But problems on *Arrays*.
Table A:
row_key,i:year (value is a year, for e.g.  : 1993)
Table B:
row_key,i:yearsLived (value is an array,for e.g. :    "yearsLived":
["1990", "1993", "1998", "2008"])
I put exactly : "yearsLived": ["1990", "1993", "1998", "2008"] into
B.i.yearsLived
And I want to Join on them like:
Select * from A join B on hbase.A.i.year=hbase.B.i.yearsLived

How do I implement this query?
Is it possible to implementing in Apache drill?Do you have any idea?

I'm using version 0.5.0.

Best

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/SQL+Functions#SQLFunctions-ConvertFunctions