drill-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Drillbits not talking even though multicast UDP working fine..
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:58:51 GMT
Are you running on a distributed file system?  Drill doesn't currently
support querying the same local directory on three separate nodes (e.g.
select * from /var/log).  We've talked about enhancing it to support this
behavior and based on your email it sounds like that might be what you are
attempting.