drill-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query on CSV data not returning to the sqlline prompt
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2014 20:36:19 GMT
The question implied by what Chris asks is whether there is a mechanism
whereby a consumer can notify a producer that no more data is required?

In the case of this query, once Chris has his 10 rows, shouldn't the
consumer signal (transitively) all upstream parts of the query that they
can go home now?