drill-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Espinoza <cristian.espin...@u-planner.com>
Subject Querying protocol buffers files with Drill
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 16:09:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm evaluating Drill and until now it looks great. My idea is to use it to
directly query some protocol buffers files so they appear to the rest of my
JEE app as a datasource. But I've been unable to find any information in
the documentation about the proper way to register the file system,
specifically the format I have to use. The docs present examples for csv,
json and parquet formats, but there's none about protobuf.

Is this possible to do? According to Drill's description it may be.

Many thanks in advance,

Cristián Espinoza