drill-user mailing list archives

From Venki Korukanti <venki.koruka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: show tables results in query failure
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 17:54:38 GMT
Hi,

Parquet serde in Hive 0.12 is not native, you must be having a downloaded
parquet serde in Hive lib or in Hive classpath. Drill is not able to find
that class in its classpath, so throwing the exception. However for some
reason the error message got truncated (it is missing the classnotfound
exception part). To resolve this copy the parquet serde to Drill lib folder.

Thanks
Venki