drill-user mailing list archives

From Sungwook Yoon <sy...@maprtech.com>
Subject Fwd: [mapr-tech-qa:6225] Drill error
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:36:30 GMT
forwarding to Drill User group too.

Sungwook

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Sun <jsun@maprtech.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:25 PM
Subject: [mapr-tech-qa:6225] Drill error
To: mapr-tech-qa@maprtech.com

 Hi,

  I am trying to run Drill query and hit this error, looks like permission
issue. Does anyone have similar experience?
  I checked drillbit.log and couldn't find anything out of the ordinary
there.

  Thanks

0: jdbc:drill:> show databases;
Query failed: Failure while parsing sql. IsImpersonatedUser
[a7896083-e966-43d1-a488-d3caf583725a]

Error: exception while executing query: Failure while trying to get next
result batch. (state=,code=0)'

--

James