drill-user mailing list archives

From "XUE, Xiaohui" <xiaohui....@sap.com>
Subject show tables results in query failure
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 15:55:29 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to connect to hive from Apache Drill. I have successfully connected to the metastore
as the command "show schemas;" gives me all my hive schemas.

I  have also successfully changed my schema to "hive. `default` ", but the following command
"show tables;" throw the exception below:

Query failed: Failure while running fragment. org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.parquet.MapredParquetInputFormat
[aceb5ec8-0168-4c63-ac81-fa8fad9aed1d]

Error: exception while executing query: Failure while trying to get next result batch. (state=,code=0)

Any hints of what could cause the issue? I have browsed my metastore and all tables seems
to be correctly defined. My metastore is mysql.

Thanks,
Xiaohui