drill-user mailing list archives

From Bert M <bgml...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cannot add an HDFS storage plugin
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 18:49:56 GMT
Hello - I get a "Unable to create/ update plugin:" error on any attempts to add an HDFS storage
destination via the Storage-plugin configuration UI. An example config is:
{  "type": "file",  "enabled": true,  "connection": "hdfs://ip-xxx-yyy-zzz.ec2.internal:8020",}

I've also tried a plain "connection": "hdfs:///" variation too, without much success.This
is with both, the binary distribution for drill-M2 as well as a compiled version from the
top of the tree, deployed on a CDH5.1 stack.
 I couldn't find any docs or examples beyond the simple one in the wiki which shows the second
plain hdfs:/// variation.  Could someone help point me in the right direction?
Thanks,B