drill-user mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Storage Plugin Instance Broadcast
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2014 14:30:54 GMT
We have added a web server to Drill for showing query status information as
well as setting configuration options like storage plugins. To view the
storage plugin management interface you can go to localhost:8047 if you are
running in local mode. If you are running from a cluster I believe you
should be able to just substitute any of the IP addresses of the nodes, but
I haven't been working with Drill in a clustered environment, so someone
else might have to chime in with more info.

-Jason