drill-user mailing list archives

From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing commands to sqline
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 09:06:49 GMT
And when I do:

0: jdbc:drill:zk=local> SELECT * FROM
dfs.`/tmp/sample-data/region.parquet`;

+-------------+------------+------------+
| R_REGIONKEY |   R_NAME   | R_COMMENT  |
| 0           | [B@bdf37d1 | [B@6bc9806d |
| 1           | [B@7a0eab63 | [B@59162f2f |
| 2           | [B@96b0c3f | [B@33992303 |
| 3           | [B@6e76966a | [B@46db51b8 |
| 4           | [B@5c4e5eb8 | [B@1d2cb160 |

I guess this is also not expected. Could you please point me where I could
start looking for trying to learn more about Drill internals? Thanks!

Renato M.