drill-user mailing list archives

From Miroslav Cupak <mirocu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting to Drill programmatically
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2014 17:56:05 GMT
Thank you, your idea did indeed help for my basic scenario.

For reference, I'm using the latest build (freshly updated master
branch) and it seems the HBase stuff is partially broken at this point.
The file I had to update was
$DRILL_DIR/exec/java-exec/src/main/resources/bootstrap-storage-plugins.json.

Cheers,
Miro