drill-user mailing list archives

From Terry Healy <the...@bnl.gov>
Subject Re: Deploying Drill in a clustered Environment
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 21:00:13 GMT
Thanks Tim.

I'm starting with 6 nodes. Got as far as trying to registering file
systems, but when I start Drill, all the storage plugins fail.

I'm most interested to get HDFS up; is that 'dfs' or 'hadoop_simple'?

I have hBase running on the cluster, but I see this error:

  DEBUG o.a.d.e.s.h.HBaseStoragePluginConfig - Initializing HBase
StoragePlugin configuration with zookeeper quorum 'localhost', port '2181'.

So I assume I have to set it to my 3 active Zookeepers, in the config here:

"hbase.zookeeper.quorum" : "localhost",

So just hostnames separated by commas?

Thanks for your help.

-Terry