drill-user mailing list archives

From "南在南方" <i02...@qq.com>
Subject 回复:Drill + HBase + JSON/XML
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 12:00:19 GMT
As I know, you can put json file on HDFS or local filesystem. I'm not sure a json or xml file
can storage on HBASE, It's just a database. now Drill supports querying json, csv, parquet
file on a specific filesystem ,It also can query data on HBASE database or hive.

thanks.
Bevin

发件人: "Flavio Pompermaier";<pompermaier@okkam.it>;
发送时间: 2014年5月21日(星期三) 下午4:24
收件人: "drill-user"<drill-user@incubator.apache.org>;

主题: Drill + HBase + JSON/XML

Hi to all,

I'm new to Drill and it sounds amazing! In my use case I have to query XML
data stored in an HBASE table..do I have to convert it first into JSON to
be able to use it in drill?
When inserting data in HBase do I have to pass through Drill in order to be
able to query data real-time (like Phoenix)?

Is there any good example that I can usa as a starting point?

Best,
Flavio