drill-user mailing list archives

From zhixuan <zhoudandel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does the Sqlline Support the Cluster Mode
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 23:35:37 GMT
Thanks very much. Besides, does it support the optimization for the logical
plan now? Dose the optimizer works in the Drill now? Since the physical plan
is the output of the optimizer.

When submit the plan with setting type to “-t logical” like this:
bin/submit_plan -f sample-data/parquet_scan_union_screen_physical.json -t
logical -zk 127.0.0.1:2181

It reports an error on parsing a logical plan.

But I can change the plan type ( in the
parquet_scan_union_screen_physical.json ) to this:
head:
    {
      type: "APACHE_DRILL_LOGICAL",
      version: 1,
      generator:
        {
          type: "manual"
        }

And submit it in the  “-t physical” setting:
bin/submit_plan -f sample-data/parquet_scan_union_screen_logical.json -t
physical -zk 127.0.0.1:2181

Then I can get results. Is this a bug or something else?

Thanks,
Xuan