drill-user mailing list archives

From Kamesh <kamesh.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Loading data into DRILL and querying it
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:48:10 GMT
Hi All,
 I want to load my json data (which in local) and want to query it.  I
mentioned it in the storage-engines.json as follows

dfs: {
      type: "file",
      connection: "file:///home/kamesh/input/"
    }

and while querying I am doing as follows

SELECT
      userName,
      appName
    FROM dfs.`data.json`;

But I did not get the results and I am getting the following exception

org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorException: Table 'dfs.data.json' not
found.

Please help me how to load our own data and query it?

Also is there any support to load data from HDFS into drill?

--
Kamesh.