drill-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Chen <tnac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 19:38:49 GMT
Hi Vivek,

Sorry I tried to remember to respond to you but got a bit busy and forgot.

It is a bug that I found and fixed in the ValueVectors when I worked on the
OrcFile storage engine, where if one of the rows for string column has a
null value the remaining writes errors.

I'll put the patch up for review and it will be fixed soon.

If you want it to work I'll put up the patch once I uploaded and you can
manually apply it to unblock you.

Tim