drill-user mailing list archives

From "Guo, Ying Y" <ying.y....@intel.com>
Subject How to change storage engine of drill?
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 08:49:37 GMT
Hi, All,

   I have installed Hadoop. I want to query data resides in HDFS ,but I have not copy data
(region.parquet) to HDFS.
 I have modified the storage-engines.json (./distribution/src/resources/storage-engines.json
, ./sqlparser/src/main/resources/storage-engines.json , ./sqlparser/target/classes/storage-engines.json)

"parquet" :
      {
        "type":"parquet",
        "dfsName" : "hdfs://127.0.0.1/"
      }
But after I run  ./sqlline -u jdbc:drill:schema=parquet -n admin -p admin
When I run the query: select * from "sample-data/region.parquet";     I still can get the
original query results.
I don't know why.  Do I need to modify some other files?
Could someone throw some lights?

B.R.
Guo Ying