drill-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Expect for the alpha release
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 02:20:18 GMT
Glad to see your enthusiasm!  A number of people are working hard on
getting Drill to the Alpha release.  You can follow along with the
currently targeted alpha issues by going to this URL:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20DRILL%20AND%20%22Target%20Version%2Fs%22%20%3D%20Alpha

Like any Apache project, while we set target dates, the community together
decides a release based on the state of the codebase.  Hopefully, alpha
will be soon.

thanks,
Jacques