drill-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Ryaboy <dvrya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Meeting today
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 06:46:22 GMT
Love the Parquet updates, curious to learn how you find it, if there's
anything you wish we had, etc.
Twitter will be hosting a Parquet meetup next Tuesday in our SF office (see
this page: www.eventbrite.com/event/7488800203 ). Would be great if some
Drillers came by and shared their experience so far.

-D