drill-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacques.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: drill talk reminder
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 18:08:49 GMT
Hey Drill-user,

Please don't forget to vote for Michael's talk on Apache Drill at Hadoop
Summit.  It only takes a minute, you can give it up to 3 votes and you
don't even have to give your email address.

http://hadoopsummit2013.uservoice.com/forums/185447-hadoop-futures/suggestions/3400977-understanding-the-value-and-architecture-of-apache

Thanks,
Jacques