drill-dev mailing list archives

From Volodymyr Vysotskyi <volody...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.17.0 - rc0
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2019 15:11:03 GMT
Hi all,

Here is the current status of the release-blocking issues and issues which
will be included in this release:
- DRILL-7484 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7484> - ready to
be merged;
- DRILL-7485 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7485> - ready to
be merged;
- DRILL-6332 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-6332> - ready to
be merged;
- DRILL-7472 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7472> - ready to
be merged;
- DRILL-7474 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7474> - ready to
be merged;
- DRILL-7476 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7476> - ready to
be merged;
- DRILL-7481 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7481> - ready to
be merged;
- DRILL-7482 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7482> - ready to
be merged;
- DRILL-7473 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7473> - PR is
created and reviewed, CR comments should be addressed;
- DRILL-7479 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7479> - PR is
created and reviewed, CR comments should be addressed;
- DRILL-7483 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7483> - PR is
created and reviewed, CR comments should be addressed;

Thanks to all for working on and reviewing fixes for these issues.
Please let me know if there are any additional issues that should be
included in this release, or if there are some troubles with the issues
listed above.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi