drill-dev mailing list archives

From Kunal Khatua <kkha...@mapr.com>
Subject RE: gitbox?
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2017 08:08:37 GMT
Has anyone tried GitKraken? It's a cross platform client that's proven to be pretty reliable
for me for close to a year.

My concern is that GitBox is exclusive to running on Mac.

-----Original Message-----
From: Parth Chandra [mailto:parthc@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:52 PM
To: dev <dev@drill.apache.org>
Subject: Re: gitbox?

Gitbox allows committers to streamline the review and merge process. It provides a single
button in github to merge pull requests to the Apache Drill mirror on github. This is then
synchronized seamlessly with the Apache master.

The process would still require a committer to 1) review code, 2) run the functional tests
if doing a batch commit.

Many other Apache projects have already moved to using gitbox.