drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aman Sinha <amansi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.12.0 - rc0
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:51:32 GMT
- Downloaded the source tarball from [2] on my Linux VM
- Built and ran all unit tests - took about 36 minutes.  Monitored the
memory usage on the machine periodically, looked good.
- Started Drill in embedded mode and manually ran a bunch of sanity queries
with joins, aggregations, order-by and CTAS statements, against a TPCH
dataset.
- Examined the run-time query profiles of several queries with parallelism.
- Checked the maven artifacts on [3].

LGTM  +1 (binding)

Thanks Arina for guiding the release and thanks to all contributors who
worked on the release !