drill-dev mailing list archives

From Parth Chandra <par...@apache.org>
Subject Minutes - Drill Hangout Nov 28 2017
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2017 18:39:57 GMT
Attendees:  Rob, Arina, Paul, Vitali, Volodymyr, Prasad, Kunal, Padma,
Parth.

The only topic of discussion was the 1.12 release. Arina and Paul discussed
the last remaining issue and we decided that the graceful shutdown feature
will be off by default.
With that there are no outstanding issues for the release and Arina will be
rolling out the release candidate tomorrow morning.

Get ready to vote !

Parth