drill-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From ilooner <...@git.apache.org>
Subject [GitHub] drill issue #984: DRILL-5783 Made a unit test for generated Priority Queue. ...
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2017 02:47:58 GMT
Github user ilooner commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/984
  
    After squashing the commits and rebasing I noticed the windows functional tests were failing.
The issue was caused by replacing the '/' constant in FileUtils (now renamed to DrillFileUtils)
in **ClassTransformer** and **FunctionInitializer** with File.separator. This broke the build
because File.separator is '\' on windows and in the context of **ClassTransformer** and **FunctionInitializer**
the separator is used to look things up in the classpath. Looking things up in the classpath
requires '/' on both windows and linux, hence I added back the '/' constant to DrillFileUtils
along with a comment explaining its purpose and used it in **ClassTransformer** and **FunctionInitializer**.
*Note:* this was a minor fix that impacted only a few lines.


---

Mime
View raw message