drill-dev mailing list archives

From Parth Chandra <par...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gitbox?
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 17:54:24 GMT
Bumping this thread up.

Vlad brought this up in the hangout today and it sounds like we would like
to move to Gitbox. Thanks Vlad for the patient explanations!

Committers, let's use this thread to vote on the the suggestion.

I'm +1 on moving to gitbox.

Also, I can work with Vlad and Paul on updating the merge process document.