drill-dev mailing list archives

From Arina Yelchiyeva <arina.yelchiy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Drill 1.12.0 release
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:49:30 GMT
Current status:

Targeted for 1.12 release:
DRILL-5832: Migrate OperatorFixture to use SystemOptionManager rather than
mock (developer - Paul, code reviewer - ?) - waiting for the code review
DRILL-5842: Refactor and simplify the fragment, operator contexts for
testing (developer - Paul, code reviewer - ?) - waiting for the code review
DRILL-5834: Adding network functions (developer - Charles, code reviewer -
Arina) - waiting changes after code review
DRILL-5337: OpenTSDB plugin (developer - Dmitriy, code reviewer -
Arina) - waiting
for the code review
DRILL-5772: Enable UTF-8 support in query string by default (developer -
Arina, code reviewer - Paul) - finalizing approach
DRILL-4779: Kafka storage plugin support (developer - Anil, code reviewer -
?) - finishing implementation

Under question:
DRILL-4286: Graceful shutdown of drillbit (developer - Jyothsna, code
reviewer - ?) - waiting for the status update from the developer

Please free to suggest other items that are targeted for 1.12 release.
There are many Jiras that have fix version marked as 1.12, it would be good
if developers revisit them and update fix version to the actual one.
Link to the dashboard -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=185&projectKey=DRILL&view=detail

Kind regards
Arina