drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Disable Lilith SOCKET connection by default.
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 17:34:05 GMT
If you run the whole unit test suite, you do not have to open Lilith at the
same time. My experience is Lilith will significantly slow down unit test
suite running, and even fail testcases, as Drill's code put many DEBUG log
which chocked Lilith.

Lilith is useful only if you are running individual testcases to debug
certain issues.

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 1:36 AM, Arina Yelchiyeva <arina.yelchiyeva@gmail.com