drill-dev mailing list archives

From Vova Vysotskyi <vvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable Lilith SOCKET connection by default.
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 12:00:52 GMT
Vlad Rozov, thanks for the idea to conditionally enable Lilith appender.

I agree with you that the order of logback.xml files is undefined. I
suppose that these files are used for debugging separate tests when
logback config file is set manually (-Dlogback.configurationFile).

--
Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi