drill-dev mailing list archives

From Kunal Khatua <kkha...@mapr.com>
Subject RE: compiling drill 1.11.0 with cdh profile
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 17:19:07 GMT
It should be.

If this was a dependency problem (like change in versions currently in the Cloudera repo that
is not reflected), that would have shown a different set of problems.

I hit an issue with some 'banned' dependencies, which might be due to my environment .
>     [WARNING] Rule 0: org.apache.maven.plugins.enforcer.BannedDependencies failed with
message:
>    Found Banned Dependency: log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.17
>    Found Banned Dependency: javax.servlet:servlet-api:jar:2.5
>    Use 'mvn dependency:tree' to locate the source of the banned dependencies.

Yuliya and my suspicion, based on what Maven is reporting:
>    [FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for org.apache.drill:drill-root:1.11.0: Could not
transfer artifact org.apache:apache:pom:14 from/to cloudera (https://repository.cloudera.com/artifactory/cloudera-repos/):
repository.cloudera.com: Name or service not known and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong
local POM @ line 15, column 11

... is that Maven seems to be unable to access repository.cloudera.com . Can you check whether
this is accessible?