drill-dev mailing list archives

From Muhammad Gelbana <m.gelb...@gmail.com>
Subject master branch compilation errors shown in Eclipse
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 13:45:04 GMT
I pulled the latest code from the master branch just today. Ran *mvn clean
install -DskipTests* which finished successfully, updated all projects but
the update filed due to a *NullPointerException* while updating the *vector*
project. So I ran the update again but excluded the *vector* project this
time.

Now I'm left with the errors shown in the attached image.

I'm used to developing a Drill plugin in Eclipse but using the *1.9* branch
with only errors only related to maven like lifecycles errors. And that
didn't cause any issue for me.

I was hoping to create a simple PR but this is blocking me. Would someone
please help me get through this ?

​Thanks,
Gelbana