drill-dev mailing list archives

From Muhammad Gelbana <m.gelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drill developer guide or code organization
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2017 13:47:41 GMT
I agree to that. Having a documentation guiding potential committers
through the code can help many achieve their tasks and grow the community.
I my self am struggling a bit with the test cases framework but I'm not
giving my full time though.

Anyway, here is a list of the all the Github wikis for Drill forks:

https://github.com/paul-rogers/drill/wiki
https://github.com/parthchandra/drill/wiki
https://github.com/kkhatua/drill/wiki
https://github.com/bitblender/drill/wiki